Getting error # 10502

Getting error # 10502

Postby garraeth on Tue Apr 08, 2003 3:36 am

I"m stuck getting error # 10502 every time I extract a file from a ZIP on my webserver.

I"m making a web page to allow people to upload a .zip file and then extract the files into a different directory. I"m also trying to unzip each file individually. The reason for this is that I want to be able to check for an existing file of the same name in the destination directory, and rename the new file if there is already a file of the same name (for now I"ve dummied it down so it doesn"t bother checking).

The first time I submit the form, I get this error (number 10502): "Error: Unzipped file D:InetpubwwwrootSiteBeater Corporate SiteGalleries13mypic.jpg of size 26062"

But it is unzipping it into the destination directory just fine!!??!

If I refresh the page, or if the file already exists, I get this error (number 10502 also): "Error: Warning - Unattended Extract: possible not all files extracted"

The .zip file is uploaded into D:InetpubwwwrootWS_ContentImageGalleryImagesTempZIP1
I set objZIP.ExtrBaseDir to D:InetpubwwwrootSiteBeater Corporate SiteGalleries13
I"ve set all permissions for IUSR_webserver to modify on both these directories.

My code looks like this:

Set objZIP = Server.Createobject("aspZip.EasyZIP")
objZIP.ZipFileName = Server.MapPath("/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Images/TempZIP/1/images.zip")

iNumFilesInZIP = objZIP.GetZipItemsCount
If ( iNumFilesInZIP <> 0 ) Then
objZIP.ExtrBaseDir = Server.MapPath("/Galleries/1/3")
For x = 0 to iNumFilesInZIP - 1
sOrigFileName = objZIP.GetZipItem_FIleName(x)

objZIP.ArgsClear
objZIP.ArgsAdd( sOrigFileName )

objZIP.UnZip
If ( objZIP.Error <> 0 ) Then
sError = sError & objZIP.Error & " An error occurred while trying to unzip the file " & sOrigFileName & "<br>Error: " & objZIP.LastMessage & "<br><br>"
Else
" process file...never gets here
End If
Next
End If
Set objZIP = Nothing

www.SiteBeater.com
garraeth

Return to Zip