Invalid class string ?

Design your own PDF documents and generate source code to use in combination with the aspEasyPDF

Invalid class string ?

Postby PascalA on Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:53 pm

Hey all,

there something wrong with my easypdf.dll or the installation/registration itself and I can´t figure out what.

Error Type:
Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3)
Invalid class string
/teste/pdf_license.asp, line 18

I´m getting this everytime I try to create an object with

set PDF = Server.CreateObject("aspPDF.EASYPDF")

Also all your samples are crashing at the line, where the object will be created.

Tried to unregister the .dll several times..even manualy, with or without IIS running. I´ve even tried reinstalling IIS.

But it´s still not working properly and I don´t want to reinstall Windows to get it working.

In case you are asking. Yes, I´m a registered user. Any help would be really appreciated.

So, pliiz MIT. Pimp my *.dll 8)
PascalA

Postby John on Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:19 pm

Seems that you Windows installation is corrupted if you already tried to register the library. Just in case, try the following:

- Use the following command to register: regsvr32 easypdf.dll

- Make sure there is one easypdf.dll in your computer

- You have the latest version

- Try in a different computer if none of those points works.
John Lohmeyer
MITData, S.C.P
John

Postby PascalA on Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:39 pm

gave up on this PC. I´ve set up everything on my other PC and now it´s working..well..at least the shareware version :)

For the full version I have to get a new .lic due of the new Unique ID.

Hope that it´ll arrive soon, cause I only got one month to go before I have to turn in my diploma thesis

:oops:

Cheers

Pascal
PascalA

Postby John on Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Licenses requests takes 5 minutes to arrive, if you didn't get it then drop us an email to check what has been wrong.

You should get the register cleaner tool from Microsoft, this may fix your registration problem on your computer.
John Lohmeyer
MITData, S.C.P
John

Return to VisualEasyPDF