Urgent Help needed!

Design your own PDF documents and generate source code to use in combination with the aspEasyPDF

Urgent Help needed!

Postby kavitaprem on Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:07 pm

My company would like to try the aspEasyPDF and if likes would buy some licenses. I have downloaded the trial version and while I am installing the aspEasyReg tool needs some inputs. Where can I get the help how to connect to IIS server, registering etc. I have cliked the "How to use this tool?" link and what I see is a broken link! I would appreciate if you send me the answer to kavita.ande@indcorp.com
Thanks
kavitaprem

Postby John on Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:30 am

The installation process will register automatically the aspEasyPDF ( DLL ) into your machine, the easyreg tool is an administrative tool that can be used to maintain the registered components of the aspEasy libraries. You can also use this tool to generate virtual directories to store the examples but you can also add this from the IIS administrative tool.
If you have installed the aspEasyPDF then you can already use it on your web site without the easyreg tool. You should consider to download the VisualEasyPDF application it will help you to fast learn the aspEasyPDF library.
John

Return to VisualEasyPDF