The library is Shareware which has one limit; it displays a message on each page of the PDF document, we use the Crippleware technique to guaranty the piracy protection. If you register the software you will receive a new installation version and a license file.
Professional and standard version are included on the same package for evaluation.
Enterprise version includes Professional version, Standard version and the data reporting which is a feature of the Enterprise version. If you don't need the database reports options then use the aspEasyPDF (Std/Pro) installation.
3.50 ( 05-May-2008 )
• AddHTML - supports input tag
• AddHTML - some entities were ignored
• AddHTML - Strips ï»¿ starting code page
• AddHTML - PRE tag supported
• AddHTML - Right alignmend was wrong for <P>
• AddHTML - Added AddTextWidth property for the HTML support
• AddHTML - Forms added
• AddHTML - Added a new constant to control the <a> tag. csHTML_IgnoreATag
• AddPDF - Unsupported images may hang or corrupt the saved PDF, fixed.
• AddPDF - Ignored correctly the /Shading function so does not corrupt the PDF
• AddPDF - External reference image where not supported
• AddPDF - Artifact content on body page was hanging the library if there was a bad supported BCD tag before.
• Checkbox didn't get is initial state
See all history changes for version 3.x
See all history changes for version 2.x
See all history changes for version 1.x